Territory Sales Representative
Dentsply Sirona Future Opportunities
This is an advertisement for positions that Dentsply Sirona hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Dentsply Sirona to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to this advertisement, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within Dentsply Sirona.
Our promise to customers, partners and employees
As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s comprehensive solutions offering includes leading product brands across consumables, equipment, technology and specialty products. With the broadest clinical education platform and an unparalleled commitment to R&D in dentistry, our mission and vision guide us to continuously aim higher, support our customers and advance patient care around the world.
Being a leader in our industry, Dentsply Sirona understands the significance and importance of developing a team of employees that support our mission. Our employees thrive on collaboration with a global team of colleagues and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of dental patients around the world. The Dentsply Sirona team is located in more than 40 countries, and is diverse, engaged, and passionate about advancing patient care and oral health. Together, we make a difference.
What can you expect as a Territory Representative?
As a Territory Representative, you will be the front line contact to the Dental Market, in an assigned territory, selling our medical devices to Specialist and General Practitioners. You will receive some of the best sales training in the industry and a leadership team that will ensure your success while you develop strong relationships with customers to understand their business, introducing them to our premier products and supporting their ongoing needs. You will promote our industry leading product line that provides safer more efficient procedures for both the patient and health care provider. By developing and managing key relationships within the area, you will help increase our market share and sell our new product launches that are on the cutting edge of technology.
Primary Hiring Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Benefits of working for Dentsply Sirona as a Territory Representative:
- Company car
- Travel and expenses card
- Cell phone allowance
- $1 Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work/life balance
- Top of the line sales training program
What we will expect of you:
- Ability to influence and persuade decision makers to a better solution
- Successful account management, business development and achieving quota
- Ability to develop and execute upon strategic business plans, driven by precise targeting and coverage of select accounts, audiences, products and programs
- Maximize profitable growth while at the same time building customer satisfaction
- Develop new prospects and maintains existing relationships with customers to sell Endodontic products and/or services
What we expect you to possess:
- Refined sales skills, insight and business acumen
- Entrepreneurial expertise
- Proven ability to manage various size accounts and geography
- Be the best communicator in the market – written, verbal and presenting
- Capable of working independently
- Effective territory management and planning skills
- Be administratively compliant
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3-5 years of successful salesexperience, preferably in the health care industry
- Experience in/or appreciation of dental industry preferred
Territory Sales Representative - Baton Rouge, LA (48685)