The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for territory sales activities for CECO’s Air Quality Industrial Solutions business and specifically the HEE-Duall and Adwest product brands. HEE-Duall has been a leading global supplier of wet scrubbers, and custom designed systems and solutions for the collection, handling, ventilation, and control of corrosive air streams, including corrosive gases, mists, vapors, and particulates for more than 40 years. Adwest has provided cost-effective thermal oxidizers and catalytic oxidation solutions for the abatement of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gaseous air toxic fumes, and odors from chemical, hydrocarbon, and acid gas process streams. The South territory includes Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
Essential Job Duties:
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs direct sales of air pollution control equipment and systems to engineers and end users via a variety of sales channels, including independent sales representatives and distributors
- Creates a strategic plan for the territory and effectively manages the sales pipeline to achieve the annual operating plan.
- Leads the overall development of new business opportunities for Original Equipment and assists with services and parts through promotion of company products and services in the assigned region
- Conducts seminars, presentations and attends trade shows to generate new sales of OE, services and parts
- Searches, recruits, interviews, trains, develops and manages manufacturer reps, and sales associates in the region; determines the appropriate contract type and reviews regularly to make recommended additions/changes in accordance with rep sales performance to the Regional Sales Leader
- Recommends the selection of new reps and distributors, and is responsible for the training and support of existing distributors, in order to meet sales targets and objectives
- Handles customer and prospect inquiries and provides technical/business support as required, including recommendations on business decisions and initial review of conditions and terms of sale
- Prepares regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expense estimates for the region and market
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods
- Responsible for all OE proposals for assigned territory including quality of presentation, accuracy and completeness, cost control of projects and resulting profit for all projects in assigned region; suggest additional corporate accounts for assignment to reps for targeted sales development
- Able to travel up to 40%
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Job Location – Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, or Louisville area preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AS or BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or Equivalent Experience
- 5 or more years selling capital equipment (pumps, air handling, test equipment) or construction projects into industrial markets. Technical background with the basic understanding of fluid dynamics, air handling, and HVAC system design preferred.
- 3 or more years industry or application experience with semiconductor, pharmaceutical, chemicals, gases, energy, food and beverage, textiles, metal processing,and building products preferred.
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.
Requisition ID : 1006