The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for territory sales activities for CECO’s Air Quality Industrial Solutions business and specifically the Flex Kleen product brand and aftermarket sales. The Territory Sales Representative will maintain / increase sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts within the industrial market. This role is accountable for executing assigned sales goals and sales plans within a designated sales territory. The Representative is responsible for securing sales at both the OEM and aftermarket/contractor level and building and maintaining effective customer relationships. Duties and Responsibilities The Southeast United States includes Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Virginia, and West Virginia.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maximizes sales revenue of established accounts as well as targeting new business opportunities and new customers through the development of key personal relationships.
- Interfaces and makes technical presentations and demonstrations to clients and customers.
- Performs direct sales of air pollution control equipment and systems to engineers and end users via a variety of sales channels, including independent sales representatives and distributors
- Completes CRM functions for project and sales management in Sales Force.
- Works closely with internal teams in bid and proposal process and clearly understanding all customer needs and expectations.
- Creates a business plan for the territory and effectively manages the sales pipeline to achieve the annual operating plan.
- Leads the overall development of new business opportunities for Original Equipment and assists with services and parts through promotion of company products and services in the assigned region.
- Conducts seminars, presentations and attends trade shows to generate new sales of OE, services and parts.
- Searches, recruits, interviews, trains, develops and manages manufacturer reps, and sales associates in the region; determines the appropriate contract type and reviews regularly to make recommended additions/changes in accordance with rep sales performance to the Regional Sales Leader.
- Recommends the selection of new reps and distributors and is responsible for the training and support of existing distributors, in order to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Handles customer and prospect inquiries and provides technical/business support as required, including recommendations on business decisions and initial review of conditions and terms of sale.
- Prepares regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expense estimates for the region and market.
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Manages all OE proposals for assigned territory including quality of presentation, accuracy and completeness, cost control of projects and resulting profit for all projects in assigned region; suggest additional corporate accounts for assignment to reps for targeted sales development.
- Other job duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or Equivalent Experience
- 5 or more years selling filtration equipment, capital equipment (air handling, test equipment), or construction projects into industrial markets. Technical background with the basic understanding of air handling, filtration, purification, and HVAC system design preferred.
- 3 or more years industry or application experience with semiconductor, pharmaceutical, chemicals, gases, energy, food and beverage, textiles, filtration, and metal processing.
- Proven results identifying business opportunities and a track record as a deal closer in highly technical sales markets.
- Significant personal motivation, goal orientation, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills required.
- Team oriented and strong communication skills required.
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.
Requisition ID : 1086