Here is what you will do:
We are currently looking for a full time Territory Sales Representative for our Calgary, AB location. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for growing VitalAire's sleep apnea business, home oxygen patient base, and medical device sales by promoting our services and products to healthcare facilities, physicians and the related medical community. The incumbent will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire's safety and quality practices.
- Committed to contributing towards a safe work environment by obeying safety rules, working and encouraging others to perform in a safe manner at all times. Reports unsafe occurrences and practices.
- Promotes and differentiates our services and products to Healthcare Providers in their region through the identification of customer needs. Gains referrals by visiting and cultivating relationships with key referral sources to position VitalAire as the service provider of choice.
- Manages territory and measures impact of efforts through effective territory analysis.
- Identifies and prioritizes business opportunities and develops territory plans annually through an in depth knowledge of the territory, the market and the competition.
- Maintains competitive edge by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors. Communicates information on industry and clinical information to co-workers.
- Collaborates and communicates with branch staff on feedback from referral sources on delivery of services.
- Collaborates with all internal stakeholders including: marketing and local branch operations team to ensure consistency of strategic message.
- Responsible for identifying, participating in and coordinating initiatives aligned with business exposure and business opportunities. Actively participates in conferences and tradeshows by coordinating, attending, exhibiting and networking.
- Maintains Professional and Technical knowledge by actively learning.
- Conducts annual territory planning to ensure efficient and effective sales and marketing activities are optimized and aligned with business goals and objectives.
Here is what you will need:
- Undergraduate degree, Diploma and/or relevant experience or education in Healthcare or Science related field
- Patient care experience in Hospital, Long-term Care Facility or Homecare setting is considered an asset.
- Excellent understanding of Respiratory products and Services
- Experience in contract negotiations and contract management is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of the Homecare Marketplace
- Working knowledge of Gmail and Google tools including Docs, Sheets and Slides and internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years of sales experience (promoting healthcare services, pharmaceuticals or healthcare products considered an asset)
- Effective presentation skills as well as administrative skills are an asset
Here is why you should join:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs