CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA, HOME OFFICE BASED POSITION
The Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales of construction coatings products by working closely with channel partners and employees with particular focus on the waterproofing market.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
· Develop product specifications with key specifiers including engineers, architects, and consultants.
· Identify and guide product approval requirements to maximize waterproofing sales.
· Prepare and present presentations for specification community.
· Manage and report on territory for growing opportunities year over year
· Provide periodic reports as required.
· Regularly use social media to promote products.
· Provide forecasts to help facilitate proper production scheduling and on time delivery.
· Requires substantial travel within the territory to support sales channels, specifiers, contractors and applicators.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
· Liaise with all divisions related to construction products.
· Interact with accounting and supply chain, as needed.
· Collaborate with other sales managers to promote Products.
· Engage with production and scheduling management
· Communicate with channel partners, owners, contractors and specifiers.
· Interact with materials suppliers
· Engage customers and prospective customers
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years of sales experience in the waterproofing industry
Bachelors degree highly preferred
Proven track record of success· Coatings/waterproofing background
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Ability to work effectively with channel partners, engineers and contractors