Industry: Manufacturing / Electronics•
Less than 5 years
Posted 427 days agoby Cindy Picciano
Our client is a medium-sized global electrical products manufacturing firm. Their products include such things as terminal blocks, industrial connectors, relays, power supplies, machine safety technology, among many others.
The Territory Sales Rep is responsible for meeting the sales and profit goals in the assigned territory. Candidates must meet the Experience Requirements below.
· Manage and develop new sales opportunities for all assigned product groups.
· Manage channelpartners within assigned territory.
· Train channel partners and customers on all assigned product groups.
· Provide field market intelligence; e.g., competitive information, market trends, etc.
· Conduct regularly scheduled territory reviews with authorized distributors.
· Meet sales goals for the territory.
· Understand market size and potential opportunity for growth. Implement marketing programs to further penetrate the market.
· Provide technical and commercial support to channel partners and customers.
· Develop quotations, project layouts, demonstrations and competitive comparisons.
· Report all sales activities to the Regional Sales Manager and company management
· Manage and document all expenses incurred on a monthly basis.
· Salesexperience with components and systems in the industrial marketplace.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Technical undergraduatedegree (electrical/electronic engineeringdegree is a plus)
· 2-5years of experience selling industrial, electrical and electronic components.
· Salesexperience in the OEM and MRO marketplace.
· Experienceworking withindustrialdistribution, OEMs, System Integrators and machine builders.