Territory Sales Rep, Capital Equipment Food Industry
With over 50 years of experience in the food equipment industry, our client is recognized worldwide for its high-quality equipment and outstanding service. They have enjoyed steady growth over recent years because they take tremendous pride in supplying customers with the best possible solutions to their needs. We currently have an opening in our Wisconsin and Kentucky, Indiana & Tennessee Territories for a Field Salesperson.
As a Field Salesperson, you will be responsible for sales growth, gross profit and positive customer relationships within a defined territory. We are seeking aggressive, enthusiastic and determined sales representatives who can professionally represent our products to new and existing customers.
- Professionally represent our products to new and to existing customers.
- Continually build pipeline through cold-calling, networking and maintaining positive relationships; internally and externally.
- Share best sales practices with team.
- Be actively involved with sales industry associations.
- Ensure documentation and reports are accurate, and are received on time.
- Help to facilitate quotations, product samples and deliveries.
- Work closely with field service team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Aggressive, enthusiastic and determined individual with a proven track record of success.
- Has direct experience selling capital equipment in the meat/food industry.
- Understands importance of selling equipment with the added service component and working closely with service team.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task.
- Comfortable communicating with people on the shop floor to presidents of companies.
- 5+ Years of related sales experience, selling capital equipment, in the meat/food industry.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Undergraduatedegreepreferred but not required if exceptional experience.
- Ideally this person will live within an hour radius of a major airport in the Wisconsin and Kentucky, Indiana &Tennessee Territory.