Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging and cardiac ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager role within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• 8+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound
• Imaging and highly transactional sales experience in medical equipment strong plus
• Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles a plus
Siemens Healthineers offers a substantial benefits package including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and a best-in-industrysalescompensationprogram with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognitions.