ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. We are a market leader in SaaS, enterprise, and mobile software solutions for the EMS and Fire industry, with applications focused on dispatch, billing, patient care and field data collection. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational people and products.
We are seeking the expertise of an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join our organization. This individual will assume overall accountability for lead generation and development including prospecting, presentation of product demos, drafting RFPs and Proposals, and negotiating and closing deals. This individual will be responsible for meeting territory sales goals. This territory consists of CO, KS, NE, MO, WY, OK and AR.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including the unique needs and business challenges of our existing and prospective clients. Develop a strong understanding of the functionality and business uses of the entire RescueNet Suite.
- Gain an in-depth awareness of ZOLL's competitors and the strengths and weaknesses of their product offerings. Work with Product Management to leverage ZOLL's value proposition in light of this information.
- Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and conscientiously, exclusively representing ZOLL Data Systems and ZOLL Medical Corporation products and services. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualification of prospects, giving product demos via WebEx and in person, working with Sales support personnel as appropriate, proposal and RPF generation, development of RIO statement, negotiating and closing the deal, and co-ordination of software deployment and final system acceptance.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to generate leads.
- Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various trade organizations to promote awareness of ZOLL Data Systems in assigned territory.
- Deliver a compelling ROI statement for ZOLL Data Systems' products and services and give excellent, in-depth demonstrations of ZOLL's software products.
- Travel upwards of 60% of the time.
- Adhere to Company "best practices" with regards to Sales Hand-Offs and other procedural issues to ensure customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Diligently and accurately forecast sales activity and anticipated deal closure.
- Record all results of prospecting, sales, and customer contact in company CRM system.
- 3-5+ years successful sales experience with a track record of meeting & exceeding quota.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with complex software solution sales OR selling sophisticated medical devices to the EMS industry.
- Proven success working from a remote office.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large geographic territory.
- Expert ability to converse intelligently about software and hardware products and services.
- Public Safety/EMS Industry background/knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.