We are seeking the expertise of an experienced Territory Manager to join our organization. This individual will be responsible for meeting territory sales goals and assume overall accountability for lead generation and development including prospecting, presentation of product demos, coordination of RFPs and Proposals, and negotiating and closing deals. The territory consists of Southern California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including the unique needs and business challenges of our existing and prospective clients. Develop a strong understanding of the functionality and business uses of the RescueNet Suite.
- Work with marketing and the sales trainer to develop an in-depth awareness of ZOLL’s competitors and the strengths and weaknesses of their product offerings.
- Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and conscientiously, exclusively representing ZOLL products and services. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualifying prospects, giving product demos via WebEx and in person, working with Sales support personnel and sales engineers as appropriate, proposal and RPF coordination, use of sales toolkits to communicate the RescueNet story, negotiating and closing the deal. ZOLL uses a derivative of the Miller Heiman methodology as its sales model.
- Work proactively with Core reps to develop joint deals that leverage The One ZOLL Advantage.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to generate leads.
- Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various trade organizations to promote awareness of in assigned territory.
- Travel upwards of 75% of the time.
- Adhere to Company “best practices” with regards to Sales Hand-Offs and other procedural issues to ensure customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Diligently and accurately forecast sales activity and anticipated deal closure and maintain compliance with established activity metrics.
- Responsible for quota attainment in assigned territory.
- Record all results of prospecting, sales, and customer contact in company CRM system.
- 3-5+ years successful sales experience with a track record of meeting & exceeding quota.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with conceptual or strategic selling
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large geographic territory.
- Expert ability to converse intelligently about software and hardware products and services.
- Ability to travel upwards of 75% to facilitate in-person prospecting, product demonstrations, face to face meetings, and relationship building.
- Proven success working from a remote office.
- Must be located within the territory.