We are looking for high-energy, dynamic professionals who want to work for a growing global company and would love to take a bite out of the networksecuritylandscape.
WatchGuard has deployed nearly a million of its integrated, multi-function threat management appliances worldwide and that number is rapidly growing. Of course, we recognize that there are a lot of security solution companies out there, but at the end of the day our product platforms yield dramatically higher performances than many of our competitors. We provide a solution that is scalable with hardware advances, utilizes best-of-breed technology, includes award-winning visibility tools, and is generally awesome all around.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. WatchGuard is one of the most highly awarded companies in networksecurity. We have won an array of awards, recognitions, reviews, 5-star ratings, and shout-outs. And the recognitions keep piling up.
Unleash the beast and join RED. Apply to WatchGuard today!
The Territory Sales Manager reports to the Director, Area Sales – Latin America, and is responsible for generating revenue within a networksecurity organization, within an assigned geographic area, by closing sales. Sell products and services directly to end users through indirect sales channels such as value added resellers (VARs), national resellers and distributors. Serve as liaisons to channel partners with regards to any sales-related service and support issues.
- Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize the organization's products and services to achieve their intended outcome
- Create and perform sales presentations to match organization's products/services with identified needs
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to enhance revenue growth and meet customer needs
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Arrange licensing agreements with distributors, dealers, or other resellers
- Arrange volume sales and bulk discount agreements
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales management, related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-5 years direct and indirect sales experience in related industry.
- Proven record of sales excellence, with a proven and consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
- Proven ability to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in assigned geographic area
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure and Internet security industry a plus
- Excellent communication (oral or written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment.
Greater than 50% or as required to exceed sales objectives..