Kodak is Hiring!
KODAK Unified Workflow Solution division is the home of Kodak’s world’s leading production workflow system. Its mission is to deliver innovative solutions and best-in-class automation so businesses can create more. The product portfolio includes KODAK PRINERGY Workflow, KODAK INSITE Prepress Portals, KODAK COLORFLOW Software, KODAK PREPS Impositions Software and KODAK PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to target, prioritize, engage and close business with accounts in the assigned geographic territory. This role will be the regional resource for our unified workflow offering and customer facing contact for the print practices. This person will need to develop and manage a sales process and pipeline to introduce Kodak’s portfolio of workflow solutions to new and existing accounts. This position is a significant driver of business growth for Kodak’s workflow portfolio.
**This is a Virtual position, but this individual needs to live on the west coast**
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We’re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
Drive Business Development Process
- Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business.
- Manage and drive profitable business growth for assigned geographic territory.
- Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement.
- Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Commercial sales process.
- Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (dealers, strategic partners and others) to drive new business.
- Develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
- Understand and communicate the Commercial Businesses’ general product portfolio, product performance and provide feedback to customers on competitive offerings.
Create Value for Prospective Customers.
- Target the most senior P&L leaders within target accounts.
- Invest sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and critical business issues.
- Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways.
- Link solutions and resources to identified customer needs and differentiate solutions from competing alternatives.
- Deliver a winning value proposition using customer metrics rather than product features.
- Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
- Optimize the team within the geographic area to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales through post sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience required.
- Highly motivated individual with 5-7 years of consultative/solution based selling in a B2B solutions or capital products environment.
- Must retain proven experience selling into the Commercial Market.
- Must retain experience selling at the executive level with a proven track record (past performance) of routinely negotiating large annual contracts.
- This position requires a willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Preferred location of candidate is Southern California
Minimum Education Level
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience