$80K — $100K *
Now's our time toinspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is aleading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experienceand 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with ourcustomers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care totheir patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefitevery day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas ofdiagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecularmedicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what trulymatters to us.
Join our team nowat Siemens Healthineers as Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound (General and Cardiology).
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imagingmodalities and ultrasound imaging products. We offer substantial benefitpackages including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefitsand best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity forrewards and recognition.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field salesposition focused on cardiology ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamicand innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for anindividual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in ateam-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products arerecognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
This role reports tothe Head of NAM Ultrasound within Siemens Healthineers and is part of thedynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory.
(forexample, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategicaccount plans.
•Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in thecustomer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans andstrategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product saleschannels.
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree,where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipmentsales experience to a hospital call point.
• 8+ years' experience in sales role, healthcarefield preferred.
• Professional sales training like SPIN orMiller-Heiman.
• Experiencewith sales quotas, forecasting.
•Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Willingness to travel asneeded, 70% or more.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills,Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnosticultrasound.
• Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales.
• Success with shorter, high transactional salescycles.
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$100K — $150K
3 days ago