Territory Sales Manager (Surgical Workplaces)
Together we can make a difference.
At Getinge we are devoted and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure exceptional care. A career at Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Title: Territory Manager - Surgical Workplaces: Minnesota, North and South Dakota
This position will be responsible for the sales and support of Surgical Workplace Products, Surgical Lights, Booms, Tables, and Video Integration for both existing and potential customers in the assigned territory.
Business opportunities for this position will include a balance of replacement, renovation and new construction business. Key objectives of this role will be, to increase MAQUET market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, and build brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. Candidates must be able to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
The position reports to the Regional Manager, Surgical Workplaces-Central Region. The territory includes Minnesota, North & South Dakota .
- Identify required resources to effectively position Getinge during the sales and support process.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Track, report and analyze sales opportunities with the Regional Sales Manager on a routine basis.
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-salessupport of all territory business.
- Where possible, promote all Getinge product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
- Marketing and selling equipment to installed base as upgrades or replacement.
- Marketing equipment to new customer to replace competitions installed base.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning and territory management.
- Completion of product demonstration events and assist in installation and post-salessupport.
- Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
- Provide ROI and/or business case information to justify purchasing Getinge Surgical Workplace products.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or certification relevant to the assigned product segment, along with training in quality systems (FDA regulation) requirements
- 5years of experience in the outside sales of capital medical devices
- Relevant hospital product salesexperience. Medical capital salesexperience to the OR preferred.
- Able to develop strategic sales plans for all requiredsales opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory’s objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix environment, and ability to function well in a team selling approach.
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve assigned goals.
- Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel requirement will be overnight travel or up to 75%
GETINGE Company the position is with:
Maquet Medical Systems USA
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minneapolis, MN
- selling into hospitals/surgical work place products: 4years
- Outside Sales (Capital Medical Devices): 5years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License