The cost-effective electrical controls we bring to market are used in HVAC, refrigeration, overhead door, irrigation, welding, water heating, pool and spa, vehicle charging and other aftermarket applications that require reliable starting and safe stopping.
- The duties include working within our customer organizations at all levels including Executive, Engineering & Purchasing to educate our customers on the feature & benefits of our product offering and promote our Value-added product solutions.
- Candidates required to manage the key accounts including developing overall strategy, Customer visits, liaison between Hartland & the key account & managing the overall relationship to secure Orders.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic sales plan that leverages Hartland product portfolio and grows North America?s customer base
- Develop a detailed Sales Plan for each Key account which identifies the key players & documents an overall Sales Strategy.
- Track all Sales Opportunities on a weekly basis
- Understand competitive situations & prepare counter strategies
- Four-yeardegree in Engineering or Business.
- Preferred5 + years?experience in Contactors, Relays, Control Transformers & Capacitors.
- OEM, Distribution, White Goods or Panel Shops & Aftermarket experience would be a plus.
- Prior electrical industry experience.
- Proven Track record of achieving sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyze markets, identify sales opportunities and develop/execute sales strategies.
- Demonstrated communication effectiveness, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated the ability to work cross-functionally; across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Domestic and some international travel; approximately 60% total.
Job Type: Full-time
- Territory Sales: 5years
- 60% Travel: 1year
- Contactors/Relays: 5years