Role and Responsibilities:
· You will have ownership for maximizing sales and ensuring market penetration with existing accounts, as well as actively pursuing new customers and developing new opportunities.
· As you maintain and build strong relationships across our customer base, you will also gain recognition as an industry resource and product expert.
· A day in the life of this position will include appointments with Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors as well as Facility End Users.
Territory is the state of Virginia
The ideal candidate will:
· Reside in close proximity to Richmond, VA
· Be passionate about selling products that are of the highest quality and value in their class
· Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
· Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
· Have a minimum of 3years salesexperience
· Have a bachelor’s degree
· Demonstrate excellent presentation and computer skills
· Inpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We support a safe, healthy and drug free work environment through pre-employment drug testing.