Nestle Nespresso is hiring a Territory Sales Manager in our Office Coffee segment of our B2B sales team, based in Dallas, TX. We are looking for an autonomous, results-driven sales leader who is able to partner well with distributors, direct accounts andinternal contacts to grow our footprint in the region. The ideal candidatewill thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The role’s main priorities are to develop and ensure successful implementation of the B2B Office dual route-to-market strategy (direct accounts and distribution). This individual will ensure aggressive B2B channel growth through the office segment analysis, support, and direction to distribution field teams to ensure excellence in execution in all segments and markets.
The Territory Sales Manager will ensure complete alignment and growth with the distribution teams and/or sales support partners to drive the B2B strategy and provide/develop all sales tools, presentations, demos and training.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for driving sales growth in our top high profile, high volume direct customers within their assigned region.
The Territory Sales Manager will:
Drive growth in new and existing Office accounts through distribution
• Grow the existing customer base through new account acquisition and conversion of leads.
• Leverage, manage, train and drive distributors to grow the overall Office business portfolio.
• Maintain & grow a direct customer base of 200+ high profile/volume and/or national accounts and ensure excellence in execution
• Align with and ensures implementation of the overall B2B Route to market strategy, working closely with the Nespresso internal sales team, sales support and Distribution partners
• Deliver the programs, tools, support and processes as needed to ensure exceptional execution and measureable results
• Closely monitor sales & distribution results and execution against annual plans & contract terms within his/her designated territory
• Consistently look for areas of new growth for the Office business, ensuring 100% alignment with the internal distribution team and distributor partners
• Schedule regular field days and branch visits with distributor sales teams to ensure territory growth
• Maintain a direct relationship with his/her high profile/volume and/or national customers and proactively works with them to increase Nespresso capsule and machine sales.
• Consistently attend local networking events to build local relationships and partnerships in order to secure new account growth and adoption of the Nespresso brand
• Serve as the local expert on his/her territory, knowing when new accounts are opening, who the decision makers are, what drives their decisions, etc.
Ensure achievement across performance tracking measures and deliverables to ensure exceptional execution vs targets
• Establish clear expectations of short and long-term measures of success with core customers and distributors
• Drive the integration and adoption of Key Performance Indicators, expectations and measures of success throughout the Distribution network
• Work closely with all members of the field team (peers) to assess progress and make adjustments to business approach as needed
• Create processes and operating rhythms to manage his/her territory to drive the business forward
• Utilize all distributor data & insights to drive, own and manage his/her business
• Ensure accurate and timely data reporting on all set targets & goals
Work closely with core cross-functional groups to ensure alignment and superior execution of agreed upon strategies. Groups include: Other Territory Account Managers, Finance, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, Office Support etc.
• Create and evaluate the need for new or improved tools and applications while ensuring maximum use/adoption of sales tools & programs
• Establish communication protocol and routine with all groups/teams
• Evaluate use of tools and templates and develop appropriate training to ensure distributor adoption
• Collaborate with territory sales teams & distributors to ensure alignment across targets/goals
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
5+ Years’ experience in Field Sales role, OCS/Food Service experience preferred
2+ Years of sales prospecting experience (networking, cold calling, referral generation) strongly preferred
Experience in managing, leading and developing 3rd party distributors preferred
Knowledge of and/or experience with National Accounts
Strong segment and Office Coffee Sales business knowledge
Strong business management skills
Demonstrated skills as a change agent/entrepreneur
Proven Analytical Skills in Data Collection & Management
Excellent Communications skills and the ability to actively listen and learn a new brand
Experienced and Strong Negotiation Skills in both sales and the distributor network
Clear and proven ability to implement execution standards into customer contracts and trade outlets
Ability to rapidly assess and succinctly summarize the current situation/process flow with respect to markets, competition, distributor practices and overall trends
High ethics and professional standards
Job Number: 18008307