Territory Sales Manager - OEM/Industrial Sales
This individual will work remotely from home.
The Ashcroft team is the best in the business. There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer, and we offer employees career opportunities working with great people on exciting projects. If you are looking to be part of an organization that will push the limits of innovation take a look at what we have to offer.
- Directly responsible for support of Base OEM / Direct Ashcroft business within assigned region / sales territory
- Directly responsible for growth of OEM / Direct sales (measured by Bookings) within existing customer base and by addition of new customers within assigned region / sales territory for Ashcroft products
- Evaluate inquiries to determine technical and commercial solution viability
- Generate new business opportunities, develop clear strategy for gaining new business upon particulars at the specific account, negotiates on-behalf of Ashcroft (commercial and technical terms) and winning customer business
- Interface with Manufacturing, Engineering, Materials, Accounting, etc. as necessary to maintain and grow existing OEM business
- Act as an advocate for the growth of the North American OEM Direct Sales Team
- Assist with the development of and recommendations for marketing objectives. In addition providing sales forecasts for key OEM customers and marketing initiatives where applicable
- Design and conduct product training programs
- Keep current on competitors, market trends/conditions, participate in pertinent trade shows and related activities
- Hands On: do what is necessary - example; enter samples orders, deliver sample units to customer etc
- Quality First: Plan & execute for success, timely and reliable work. Integrity combined with efficiency
- Continuous Improvement: Develops solutions to systems and processes, not just complain about them
- Deliver Results: Driven by the "goal" which is achieving the sales and margin goals for the group.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BS Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven expertise and success in technical sales role, relate Ashcroft’s capabilities to customer’s application / requirements.
- Persistent, 20-25% time prospecting.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly via Outlook, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Multi-Task; ability to manage and prioritize tasks related to maintaining and adding new customers (e-mail, phone calls, proposal, project activity, etc.).
- High energy level, capability to work and be productive within a remote office setting.
- Works until the job is done while maintaining a professional and upbeat attitude within a team atmosphere.
- Inspire others to achieve a desired goal.
Job Type: Full-time
- Stratford, CT
- OEM: 8years
- IndustrialSales (growing accounts): 8years
- Territory Sales (NE territory): 5years
- IndustrialSales (new business development): 8years
- Prospecting: 8years
- Cold Calling: 8years
- Route Sales: 8years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License