Specific responsibilities include:
Identify, prospect, and sell new customers
Develop proposals for presentation to prospective customers
Maintain customer relationships through proactive communication
Manage and initiate agreement renewals of existing accounts
Successfully sell to new customers and achieve sales goals
Directly manage all aspects of your sales territory
Utilize Company’s sales automation tool to assist in managing sales territory
Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the corporate office staff as well as the field sales organization.
To perform successfully, you should demonstrate the following attributes:
Energetic self starter with the desire to succeed.
Self-disciplined individual, who is able to manage a territory from a home-office base.
Successful in prospecting new customers.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Possess an outgoing, friendly personality.
Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Creative and skilled sales leader who has experience in business to business sales, preferably in the foodservice or hospitality industry.
- Results oriented sales leader with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, who possesses strong work ethic, and excellent selling, negotiation, communication and people skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills. MS office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelors degree in business or related field.
Five years outside salesexperience if educational requirements not met.
Ability to travel locally and manage sales territory from a home-based office.