ProShip, Inc., a Neopost company, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-motivated Territory Sales Manager who excels at establishing and executing a strategy building successful channel partnerships. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will enjoy a base salary plus commissions with total projected annual earnings between $180k-$200k, full benefits plan, matching 401k program, and tuition reimbursement. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and wants to join the strategic leadership team of a stable, long-term organization experiencing hyper-growth the explosion of the retail shipping and logistics industries. The territory is the Southeast Region of the US.
- Base + uncapped Commissions with On Target Earnings Over $180K
- Guaranteed Commissions during the first 3 Months
- Responsible for channel partnership strategy
- Self-driven, ambitious, strategic sales leader
- Remote role
Required qualification and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or the equivalent in a combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 5-years of outside sales experience
- Consultative and value selling techniques including ability to present and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level, technical experts and business experts
- Experience selling $50,000 to $250,000 software or equivalent subscription or SaaS sized deals with equivalent implementation services financial requirements
- Experience and familiarity with Neopost products and/or line of business is a plus
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Generates leads through personal efforts, relationships and other networking activities.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships with present and prospective customers up to C-suite level.
- Assesses sales leads to effectively qualify and prioritize; participates with sales and marketing teams in strategic and tactical account planning.
- Conducts prospective customer discovery discussions to understand and assess customer business needs and formulate optimal solutions.
- Develops sales pitch and presentations; leads presentations and demonstrations to customers, describing the benefits of Neopost Shipping's solutions and demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits. Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational or efficiency improvements.
- Prepares proposals with a summary of findings from the discovery efforts to effectively demonstrate a return on investment / value of investment.