LSP Products Group, a division of NCH Corporation, has a great opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing sales and account strategies as set out by management and achieving results in assigned territory; cultivating long-term relationships with key account decision makers while demonstrating effective sales call planning and execution skills; delivering professional sales presentations; soliciting new wholesale customers/contractors to increase demand for all LSP products and product categories; carrying out sales objectives; working closely with local manufacturing reps (where applicable) to identify, target and call on key players; maintaining sales reports and forecasts; tracking efforts and results.
LSP Products Group was founded by plumbers over 40 years ago with a focus on unparalleled innovation, superior product quality, and best-in-class service to the plumbing industry. With progressive products that provide greater durability, more economy and easier installation, LSP has always been a popular choice for plumbing contractors.
- Implement sales and account strategies as set out by management, in accordance with corporate goals; implement plans for strategic wholesale and contractor accounts within specified territory in order to exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with key account decision makers; develop a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts
- Deliver professional sales presentations, utilizing product samples and PowerPoint slides, to various individuals, including but not limited to cross-functional teams, wholesale distributors, builders, developers, facility engineers, code officials, contractors, etc. in order to advance market growth and product development
- Increase demand for company's product catalog by soliciting new wholesale customer / contractor calls; maintains a cycle of regularly scheduled calls and visits to customers and reps; grow customer/contractor database for specific territory.
- Carry out sales objectives set out by management in order to achieve market penetration in various customer segments/territories to successfully promote each product line / category.
- Work closely with local manufacturing reps (where applicable) to identify, target and call on key engineers, architects, wholesale distributors, contractors, builders and developers; establishes and builds ongoing business relationships.
- Travel to various locations to provide ongoing training and support as requested or needed.
- Receive and follows-up on various leads from trade shows or other sources; prospects, identifies and prioritizes in order to make contact, answer questions and provide requested information.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams as needed for product line development, go to market strategies, product marketing idea generation, and other as identified by management.
- Maintain monthly sales reports and business metrics; identifies business opportunities; reports on trends and existing and new products.
- Provide reporting and updates to management, both ongoing and as requested.
- Prepare reports for management regarding field activity, sales, competitors and forecasts as requested.
- Track travel and incidental expenses; prepares expense reports; ensures expenses are within budget parameters.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferable in the plumbing or building products industry, with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience in high profile customer interaction role required.
- Proven outstanding customer relationship management experience required.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, complete projects, and achieve desired sales results.
- Desire to achieve upward financial gains based on tangible goals.
- Proven analytical abilities in accessing situations and developing recommendations.