Location: United States - Nationwide
This job is remote.
Our client is a leading OEM in the telecom wireless industry. They primarily focus on emerging wireless solutions in drive test, post processing, design, optimization, and more. Their innovation-forward business model has fueled aggressive revenue growth, with double-digit growth last year. They are hiring a Territory Sales Manager to market their advanced wireless solutions for the public and private sector.
The Territory Sales Manager has an unrivalled opportunity to take over a large market with a strong portfolio of versatile solutions. They will be backed by a large network of experienced engineers, sales support staff, and technology specialists. They will develop a targeted, multi-layered sales strategy for world-class wireless and network optimization solutions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonus. Benefits package includes 401(K), stock options, medical/dental/vision, generous PTO, expense account, and more.
- Award-winning technology for emerging wireless solutions.
- Extensive resource support network of rep teams
- Many career advancement opportunities as business unit continues to expand.
- Company is financially stable, debt-free, with millions in cash and investments.
- Outstanding revenue projections.
- Tuition reimbursement program and strong mentorship program.
- High level of responsibility, visibility, and influence with executive management.
- Industry-leading tools and software with top-of-the-line resources.
- Large budget dedicated to improving and investing in additional resources.
- Prospect and close deals for wireless technology across a range of industries, including agriculture, large enterprises, industrial, energy, utilities, municipalities, public safety, and military.
- Meet with high-level prospects to understand their needs and develop RFQs customized to their specific requirements.
- Coordinate product demonstrations with company resources and sales engineering team.
- Collaborate with sales team on major deals. Keep team members updated on client quotes and proposal requests.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers, regularly uncovering new needs and cross-selling or up-selling company products.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends.
- Attend top trade shows and industry conferences.
- 8+ years of proven success in technical sales, primarily focused on telecom/wireless technology. Experience selling to both the public and private sector is a strong plus.
- BSEE or another technical degree.
- Strong relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
- Technical understanding of wireless network technologies:
- Drive test
- Mobile networks
- Low-power IoT
- RF/DAS and small cells
- Background in software, wireless hardware, or OEM is helpful
- Persuasive communication style and strong negotiation skills. Comfortable interfacing with executive decision-makers.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.