MEDICAL DEVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (San Antonio)
- Do you want to take your total compensation easily into the mid-$100's
- Do you have at least 5years salesexperience selling a medical device or product, hearing aid and/or service where an order is taken for product.
- Are you Client-Centric sales professional...who enjoys entertaining and developing life long friends via a Corporate expense account?
- Track record of sales success ? Top 10% of your peer group?
Then, this position is for you!
Our client is seeking a SALES REPRESENTATIVE for a global manufacturer of hearing devices and related services/accessories serving the South and Central Texas region. As the primary client point of contact, the products and services being sold will be Hearing aids, Hearing aid accessories/apps, Tinnitus tools and aids, and Smart Hearing.
This position will perform the following:
- Sales of Hearing Aids and related equipment and services.
- New Business Development
- Create and maintain a strong client relationships
- Recent salesexperience hearing aid sales (preferred) or medical device and laboratory /diagnostics testing.
- Track record of sales success - Must be in the TOP 10% of their peer group.
- Must reside in the San Antonio or Austin metro areas.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5years salesexperience selling a product, medical device or laboratory/diagnostic testing.
- Must understand and possess EXCEPTIONAL customer/client service skills.
- Functional user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM.
- Must be knowledgeable of the sales process life cycle. Ability and willingness for overnight travel up to 2 nights/week.
- Very competitive salary to include base, 'uncapped' commission translates into unlimited earning potential, mileage/exp reimbursement and benefits.