About the opportunity
Are you a self-motivated and outgoing business development representative that wants to make money selling an innovative technology while also solving crime? If you thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, this is a game-changing opportunity for you. Flock is looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to our growing law enforcement sales team. This person will play a key role in helping the company grow focusing on a single market, owning demand generation, partnerships, and full cycle sales. The position requires regional travel up to 50% during peak seasons.
Some challenges you’ll tackle
- Meet (or exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Manage the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding) from beginning to close.
- Develop strong relationships with local law enforcement within your territory
- Build a pipeline of leads across multiple verticals
- 5-7 years of field sales experience, preferably being remote from a company HQ
- Self-starter mentality with a willingness to learn, take initiative, and produce results in a defined territory
- Experience using outbound sales strategies to develop new business within a defined territory
- Technical product or software experience (SaaS) is a plus
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Energized by solving customer's problems- e.g. consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment
- Startup experience a plus