Our client is the global brand leader in their industrial B2B space and part of one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the world. They are committed to building entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. They are seeking a strong regional leader with a history of growth to join the team.
Our client's products provide sells their products into in a variety of vertical markets including but not limited to - oil & gas, food & beverage, power generation, energy, chemical and other sub-markets.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated quick learner, with a bias for action. The candidate will possess strong negotiating skills, the ability to showcase the offerings in a compelling way and be comfortable presenting in front of groups. The person must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, to ensure a culture of success is maintained. The Territory Sales Manager will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at prospecting, converting leads, building relationships, and closing business.
Our client is a leading distributor of filtration solutions with an emphasis on process filtration. In this role, you will work directly with end users to meet the full spectrum of their filtration needs. A technical background and experience selling filtration products is needed.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, strong hunter, comfortable opening new accounts, selling to end-users and working with existing customers.
- Engage with customers (end-users) within the assigned territory to develop, maintain, and expand commercial relationships
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential customers within the assigned territory with the goal of optimizing cost saving filtration solutions
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific customer targets for new business growth. Cold call on new accounts to grow your business base Understand customer drivers, markets and align strategies and action plans accordingly
- Prospect industry accounts to expand penetration
- Present product demonstrations and product information detailing the benefits and features of the company's products and services. Generate leads, compile market information, and develop customer relationships while increasing sales.
- Effectively interface key suppliers in your territory.
- Provide technical support to the territory customer base.
- Interface with customer engineering team to apply product in customer's applications.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred and/or three years to five years of applicable industrial/technical sales experiencerequired. Ideal experience in process filtration.
- Process filtration experience with focus on selling solutions into oil & gas, power generation, food & beverage, chemicals and related vertical markets.
- Proven track record of successfully increasing territory sales volume consistently
- Interacting effectively with end users as a technical resource
- Ability to persuade and influence others as well as develop and deliver sales presentations
- Computer proficiency required; Competent with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM software; SalesForce.comexperience strongly preferred; must be able to input and retrieve sales data
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work with high performance teams
- Customer-oriented and able to adapt to changing customer requirements; Strong problem-solving skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to utilize appropriate e-mail and telephone etiquette; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; Ability to speak, listen and communicate well throughout all levels of the organization
- Travel- up to 50% within territory