$80K — $100K *
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is a specialty sales representative responsible for delivering sales results for Kala’s approved ophthalmic products. This is done through establishing partnerships with targeted ophthalmologists, optometrists, and key office staff. TSMs utilize approved tools and resources for product promotion and demonstrates strong selling skills, clinical acumen and account management expertise. Accomplishment of goals must comply with Kala Pharmaceuticals policies and procedures. This position reports to a Regional Sales Leader (RSL).
· Accountable to deliver sales results which meet or exceed established goals for prescription volume and market share
· Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical approaches aligned with approved marketing strategies
· Manage daily sales responsibilities including:
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year accredited college or university
· 3-5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
· 1 year of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience
· 2 years of experience in ophthalmology sales strongly preferred
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Kala Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package.
Valid through: 12/16/2020
$250K — $250K+
8 days ago