The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for selling business product lines, systems and generating new growth and profitability within the Houston territory or specific assigned markets and meeting the required sales plan. They will also be responsible for leading and developing sales representatives in the Territory.
- Support the business in both maintenance of existing accounts and generation of new growth accounts in specified sales territory/markets.
- Lead and Develop a team of Sales Reps in specific Territory.
- Develop sales forecasts by product line, markets and major customers.
- Implement marketing programs to achieve sales and market share objectives
- Monitor and make recommendations concerning market needs, changes in competitive policies and strategies, channels of distribution, advertising and promotion, pricing and sales activity; prepare and issue reports as required
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years sales experience OR minimum High School and 8 years of sales experience
- Sales ability to introduce new products and systems.
- Ability to drive a vehicle for long periods of time and carry a valid drivers license
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Primary work environment is typically in the field at a customer facility or on a job site. May be exposed to environmental conditions of cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust, mist, gas, fumes, and extensive walking or climbing, etc.
- Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
- Product knowledge and product set up process experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the building industry, including technical knowledge of products and systems.