Territory Sales Manager - Healthcare Capital Equipment
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
My Healthcare Client is looking for a Salesperson with experience selling Healthcare capital equipment. The territory includes NE, KS, IA, MO, and So.IL. Travel will be in the 60% - 75% range. They provide a base salary, uncapped commission ($40K at plan) and a company vehicle. You would work from your home office. This is a growing company founded in 1967, operating in 110 countries globally with eight subsidiaries including the U.S. They have a commanding market share lead and offer a razor/razor blade Healthcare solution which ensures residual sales. Candidates MUST have experience selling capital equipment!
Maintain and expand sales in assigned territory and close new business (e.g. protein electrophoresis, HbA1c, hemoglobinopathy testing); work with Regional Manager to identify and prioritize conversion targets; continually develop growth opportunities for products in territory; grow and maintain customer base in hospitals, reference labs, and large physician office laboratories accounts within assigned geographic territory.
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunity – Target is 40k annually
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vision, and many others…
- Achieve Annual Performance Objectives and meet expectations on all standards of performance. Establish & complete annual individual development plans
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Sebia both pre- and post-sales
- Generate demand and maximize product awareness by working with and providing education and information to customers, including but not limited to, technical product demonstrations
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Utilize consultative skills to sell the primary differentiation of Sebia products, overcome and manage objections, and negotiate to obtain sales
- Sells products by schedulingsales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Assure profitability & sales growth through business planning and overall territory management. Request the appropriate company resources for optimum success in meeting expected goals
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate contacts within the account
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Area Manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals
- Identifies key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care and operational efficiency
- Strengthens customer relationships by performing salessupport activities (e.g. internal and external customer training, demonstrations, educational in-services, orientations, launches, and updates)
- Builds networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in company’s products by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences, and seminars
- Maintains clinical and technical expertise by attending company product training sessions
- Conduct product demonstrations. Basic troubleshooting where appropriate
- Routine travel (minimum of 3 days per week, each week of the month) visiting current and prospective customers
- Activity log from prior week. Phone update with Regional Sales Manager and Technical Product Specialist.
- Provide forecast for territory
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling capital equipment; understanding of capital equipment Sales process. Must-have requirement!
- Medical device salesexperiencepreferred, with a good understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Invitro-Diagnostics Experiencepreferred
- Demonstrated high level of integrity
- Must understand/ have sales success utilizing the Complex Sale Model, strong consensus building skills and success in gaining access and selling to MD’s and C Suite