Territory Sales Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
If you want to succeed in a collaborative environment where great opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, this is for you.
At Hometown Hospitality Supplies we offer the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a very fun and exciting atmosphere. We take the stiffness out of a career and put the excitement back into your professional goals. We believe that the greatest factor in the success of any business is the quality of its people. At HHS, we attract, hire, and train extraordinary people that become professionals recognized for their work ethic, friendliness, product knowledge, and follow through. If you possess these qualities and are willing to go above and beyond for your customers, we want to talk.
Hometown Hospitality Supplies is seeking qualified candidates for Wisconsin Territories. The Sales Representative is responsible for high energy business to business sales, marketing, promotions, and solutions to varying sized companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct Business to Business sales initiatives with face to face appointments generating projects, programs and ongoing interaction
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Call on prospective and existing customers to obtain new business as well as manage existing business
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sales activity
- Be responsible for selling as well as maintaining and improving relationships with clients
- Build a customer book of business through all forms of sales generation and mediums
- Join an existing and successful team
- Receive office and administrative support
- Be willing to work as an independent contractor on straight commission
- Minimum of 5years successful B2B lead development, outside sales, appointment setting and direct sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and remotely
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Ridiculously passionate about succeeding and passionate about being a leader
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Must have access to a computer with current and/or recent Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
HHS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.