Territory Sales Manager
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distributionnetworks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world.
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Territory Sales Manager position. This position will plan, organize, maintain, develop and grow a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program.
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including A Plus Dealers
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system
- Work with Branch Managers and their teams to increase sales within the assigned branches within territory
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, returns, product changes etc.
- College diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5years salesexperience preferably within the HVAC industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written,
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision