We are looking for an outside sales professional to be based in or near the Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary areas. This position is with an established manufacturer of PPE that has an experienced management team, great products, numerous new product launches and decades of success in the market.
This position could be a tremendous career and financial opportunity for the right person. Compensation and benefits with this manufacturer are competitive.
The territory is British Columbia and Alberta. Estimated overnight travel 60%+.
This growing/dynamic manufacturer of PPE considers professional sales folks with the following attributes/experience:
- High energy, articulate, and strategic in their planning and presentations.
- Be in the top 20% of peers. Numerous examples of high volume sales success, presidents club, sales person of the year, etc.
- Experience in the construction, STAFDA, electrical or industrialchannels.
- Equally comfortable with all levels of personnel, demonstrating product on the job site or factory floor as well as presentations with executive levels at distribution and end user facilities.
- Selling expertise involving quality and value driven sales vs selling on price.
- Experience organizing and efficiently managing a large geographic territory.
- Strategic level end user and distributor development and management.
- Focusing on the proactive pull through sale.
- Efficiently working from a home based office.
Our apologies, but we can only respond to those candidates meeting the background and experience criteria.
This job description is intended as a guide only and is subject to change.