Territory Sales Manager
Dynamic, very strong growth infrastructure distributor is expanding again!!
Join a leading edge, award winning, strong growth organization with immediate Territory Sales, Business Development, and Market Manager needs! We are a dynamic organization that is recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager !! This position is located in Denver, CO.
We are an infrastructure parts distributor that delivers "best in class" service ! We provide utility, electrical, telecom, CATV, fiber optic, and outside plant products in the US. A solutions provider that offers a wide range of project management and contracting expertise. Our main competitive strengths include: highest quality materials, ability to innovate in terms of both products and processes, customer service that will exceed expectations, and the use of advanced proprietary technologies!
We serve the following industries: Municipal & DOT, Fiber Optics, Outside Plant, Rental & Leasing Options, DAS & Wireless. This position identifies market opportunities, has a strong focus on business development, and is the Expert in the field. You will be responsible for selling, directing, analyzing, and evaluating Customer's needs for sales growth. Technical knowledge & Salesmanship is the key!
Essential Functions : * Develops and gives product presentations to Customers. * Obtain sales with emphasis on meeting sales objectives and long term strategic market penetration objectives. * Recognizes and recommendations new major project opportunities....Gains supplier and product approvals. * Contact point for negotiating Quotes and maintain profits with price control. * Provides input into or leads technical clarifications with Customers, including responding to Requests for Information. * Coordinates inquiry, quote, and sales order processes. * Analyze, understand, and recommend modifications to customer specifications * Develop new customers in new areas. * Represent company at industry events such as Trade Shows. * Manage assigned region's annual sales and budget figures.
- BS degree is not required. You should have 3+ years of relevant territory outside salesexperience.
- Any product knowledge in the following categories is a plus: Wire & Cable, DAS/Wireless, Pipe and Marker Posts, Fiber Optic and Copper components, Aerial Hardware, Installation & Locating Equipment, and Grounding Utility & Communication Products.
- Ability to travel50%+. Most travel is by car and regionally.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner.
- Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships with business partners.