Job ID: KAV002046
The Territory Sales Manager will manage assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals. Maintain, build, and create relationships with existing dealer partners, network contacts and end users within territory. Ensure new and repeat business through sourcing and building upon existing accounts. Provide daily as well as strategic direction for sales activities for assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve and Exceed sales quotas within assigned territory.
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value selling and Voice of Customer initiatives to ensure a customer centric organization.
- Assess and manage sales funnel to drive quota achievement and planning accuracy.
- Develop and drive performance objectives, KPIs and countermeasures to ensure achievement of sales goals in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with saleschannel through regular participation in events, travel to customers, sales ride-alongs, generating leads through outside networking, etc.
- Personal Motivators by importance:
- Individualistic – value personal recognition, freedom, and control over their own destiny.
- Utilitarian – value practical accomplishments, results and rewards for their investments of time, resources, and energy.
- Theoretical – value of knowledge for knowledge’s sake, continuing education and intellectual growth.
Most Important Personal Behaviors/Characteristics:
- Ability to Relate to others – Outgoing, people oriented, enthusiastic, optimistic.
- Directive – Take charge person, confident, competitive and straight-forward.
- Other Competencies Required:
- Sales skills- must possess and demonstrate high level sales skills when selling to both dealer, network resources and end user customers.
- Teamwork – must be willing and able to work closely with other Danaher brand TSMs in assigned territory.
- Ability to influence others – must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key initiatives.
- Results orientation – must deliver results.
- Commercial excellence – must possess the technical skills necessary to grow market share.
- Communication—must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms.
- Global Thinking – ability to understand different cultures and market needs.
- Strategic Thinking ability to make decisions with consideration of business impact.
- Project Management – ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycle.
- BS degreepreferred
- Minimum of 4-6years of salesexperience
- Experience in selling (e.g. capital equipment, enterprise sales, software/IT sales, national accounts, etc.) preferred