Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
Working remotely, the candidate must be results-driven and exhibit excellent communication skills and be able to anticipate customer needs.
Reports to the Director of Sales.
Success will be measured on sales results attained monthly and quarterly.
This is a unique opportunity to build a book of business within a thriving software company, offering great products and services and outstanding salessupport.
Summary of Duties for Territory Sales Manager
- Identify, develop and sell FRONTLINE Sellingproducts and services.
The following list outlines some of the possible steps/responsibilities:
- Identify and execute sales on new logos only
- Lead generation and qualification
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and sellingproduct offerings.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI?s as set by the Director of Sales.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to datewith industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Proven track record of building new business and hitting salestargets.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- 3+ years of salesexperience in software, hardware, managed services, and/or IaaS/SaaS model
- Must know Salesforce.
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
The following skills are a plus:
- The Challenger sale
- LinkedIn knowledge
- Social selling knowledge
- Strong existing relationships with value added resellers and service providers
- Legally eligible for employment within the United States
- Valid driver?s license
- Good driving record
- Professional industry contacts and relationships.
- Solid references
- Web presentation skills
- Currently working and residing in region
Job Type: Full-time
- Dallas, TX
- New Business Development: 3years
- IaaS Sales: 3years
- Managed Services Sales: 3years
- Territory Sales: 3years
- Business Plan Creation/Strategy/Implementation: 3years
- Salesforce: 3years
- Hardware Sales: 3years
- SaaSSales: 3years
- Remote work: 3years
- Software Sales: 3years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License