Territory Sales Manager
My Client is seeking a Texas based Sales Professional with 5+ years experience selling Architectural Products and/or Building Materials to the commercial construction market. Known for their quality and design driven products they are seeking a candidate to call on the both Designers and End-Users to drive specifications and direct product sales throughout TX, OK, LA and AR.
What You Will Do:
- Must Currently Reside and Work in Dallas, Houston, or Austin, TX. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Utilize your consultative salesexperience to provide technical and specification support to the greater A&D, Construction, and Owner Markets.
- Uncover new opportunities for product applications in a host of Commercial, Municipal, Institutional, and Multi-Family Construction Projects throughout the territory. Your time will be split, with 80% on the road and 20% working from your home office.
- Actively Network and Market via Lunch and Learns, Trade Shows, and various Industry and Association Events.
Win-Win, Another Reason to Apply:
- This is a Sales Driven organization that provides the tools and support to make it happen.
- Inside account managers who will support you in putting together quotations, drawing, and required documentation freeing you up to sell.
- Great Plan includes a Generous Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Full Benefits + Home Office Setup + Company Car.
Your Mad Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a Related Field (Will Consider Relevant Experience in Lieu of Degree)
- 5-10 Years Direct SalesExperience in the Commercial Architectural Products / Construction Materials / Building Materials / Building Products Industry.
- A Consultative Sales Approach; the client has a problem, you offer a solution.
- Strong Communication skills; critical for clients as well as teammates and management.
- Technical Aptitude; the ability to read blueprints, and to understand as well as present concepts and architectural /engineered solutions.
- Computer Literate; MS Office Suite and CRM experience along with the ability to generate sales plans and forecasts
- The ability, organization, and drive to make stuff happen.
Now here is the part where I ask if you are Interested and Qualified to please send your resume and a cover letter for immediate consideration. All inquiries are confidential.
Keywords I will look for on your resume: A/E/C , A&D , Construction, Building Materials , Building Products , Architectural Sales , Architectural Products , Architecture, Landscape, Masonry, Design, Direct Sales, Specification Sales , Road Warrior , Sales Hunter, Consultative Sales , Business Development, Account Manager, Outside Sales, Territory Sales, Sales Management, Sales Strategy, Sales Cycle , Strategic Planning , Closing , Architects, Landscape Architects, Design-Build, Public Spaces, Commercial Construction , Landscape Sales , AIA , ASLA , CLCA , Specifications , Bid, Alternate Product Bid , Bid Package, Submittals , Custom Fabrication , LEED , CAD, Architectural Drawings