The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales of construction coatings products by working closely with channel partners and Chase employees with particular focus on the waterproofing market.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
· Develop product specifications with key specifiers including engineers, architects, and consultants.
· Identify and guide product approval requirements to maximize waterproofing sales.
· Prepare and present presentations for specification community.
· Manage and report on territory for growing opportunities year over year
· Provide periodic reports as required.
· Regularly use social media to promote products.
· Provide forecasts to help facilitate proper production scheduling and on time delivery.
· Requires substantial travel within the territory to support sales channels, specifiers, contractors and applicators.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
· Liaise with all Chase divisions related to construction products.
· Interact with accounting and supply chain, as needed.
· Collaborate with other sales managers to promote Chase Products.
· Engage with production and scheduling management
· Communicate with channel partners, owners, contractors and specifiers.
· Interact with materials suppliers
· Engage customers and prospective customers
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· Coatings background preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Ability to work effectively with channel partners, engineers and contractors
· 5+ years of related experience
Job Type: Full-time