This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyberthreats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for a Territory Account Manager to join our team. You will sell to customers and prospects within the South West Region. Please note, you must live in the Denver, Phoenix or Salt Lake City area to be considered for this position. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Access Management and Vulnerability Management opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Must be located in the greater Denver, Phoenix or Salt Lake City Area.
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience selling PAM software solutions. If you work for a competitor, we would love to have the opportunity to convince you why BeyondTrust is a better place to achieve your personal and professional goals. However, we will also consider your experience selling other security, risk management, or IT related software products.
- 5+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota. We would also like you to have a technical background. A technical degree would be nice, but more important is a demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry.
- We are building a team for long term success. If you have historically changed jobs every two years, this is not the right company for you; we would like to see stability in your job history.
- You will need to use Salesforce on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- In addition, we would like to see evidence of your investment in your personal development by your having completed at least two professional sales training courses such as Sandler, SPIN, DISC, TAS, or Miller.
- Travel within your region will be required.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.