Territory Sales ManagerDescription:
Responsible for the attainment of budgeted volume, return percent and expense control within the Keene, NH markets. Additionally, responsible for implementation and enforcement of all sales operational programs and policies within the market. Directly responsible for the protection of all company assets under assigned jurisdiction, indirectly including security, maintenance and sanitation. All responsibilitiesapply to all product lines in BBU.
Assists Independent Operators and RSRs in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
May recruit and train independent operators and RSRs.
Assists I.O.s, RSRs and BBU support group with route splits and route productivity.
Responsible for maintaining accurate records with regard to district/sales volumes, account volumes, promotional volumes, and route volumes on all product lines.
Maintain accounts receivable and unpaid I.O. balances per policy.
Maintain and enforce BBU safety and internal audit standards.
Responsible for meeting district expense and budget targets.
Solicit potential new business and perform special projects and assignments as requested by RSM and Director of Sales.
- College Degree plus 3-5 years of related experience. A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- This position requires the incumbent to have extensive experience working in a sales setting and have working knowledge of DSD operations.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and people skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Job ID: 4434