At Advantage Solutions we grow People, Brands and Businesses! Come join our team of sales professionals and become a Territory Sales Manager where you will help drive video entertainment sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a Top 5 national Telecommunications brand within their Commercial local dealer partners. In this role you will be responsible for helping drive the results of dealers in anywhere from one to several major markets. In addition to driving results, you will be expected to partner with dealers and client management in coaching dealers on the features and benefits of video services to both small and medium businesses.
Take this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Insurances).
- 401(K) with company match.
- Generous PTO
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of work.
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of the client's products and services, including technology, plans, promotions, sales techniques, best practices, ordering systems and on-line tools, activations procedures and methods, credit and escalation processes.
- Working directly with client front-line call center employees; coaching Supervisors, Managers and center leadership.
- Use group trainings, shadowing/observation techniques, side-by-side coaching and role playing to demonstrate and educate employees about sales techniques.
- Provide outstanding customer service by demonstrating in-depth product knowledge, and maintaining client presentation standards.
- 3+ years’ sales and/or training experience with a video entertainment service or telecommunications service in a retail, call center, or indirect environment.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experiencepreferred.
- 2+ years’ experience selling or training on a service that requires a contract and installation.
- Working knowledge of the satellite and cable television technology industry highly desired.