- Responsible for the execution of small commercial strategies across defined agent and broker territory.
- Consistently delivers superior results on a month, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manages and maintains focus on achieving metrics across KPI's, including quotes, issued policies, line and industry mix, and profit.
- Exhibit's a through understanding of local marketplace, CHUBB capabilities within that market place, and corporate vision.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops tactical sales plan designed to achieve annual objectives. These objectives to include the capture of market share, new agency appointments, & revenue growth.
- Work closely with CHUBB Small Commercial underwriting staff to promote small commercial products and capabilities.
- Maintains and shares feedback surrounding market conditions specific to the small commercial marketplace.
- Executes CHUBB agency management strategies, developing and managing local key strategic relationships.
- Identifies new customers through effective pipelining, pre-qualification, and territory analysis/management.
- 5+ years proven sales experience in a high performing culture and organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual production goals.
- 4 year college degreepreferred; professional designations such as CIC and CPCU
- Negotiation, Relationship Building, & Influence skills
- Basic understanding of small commercial underwriting strategies.
- Microsoft products (excel, word, outlook, OneNote, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial and Creative approach to challenges and opportunities.