You can submit your information by uploading a Resume/CV or your LinkedIn profile. If you do not upload a LinkedIn profile or a Resume/CV, you will need to complete the online submission manually.
Small Hospital Territory Sales Executive - Tulsa, OK
The successful representative will be able to drive a highly complex, multi-departmental, hospital sale from the introduction of new diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation within hospitals sized 26 - 150 beds. He/she will work throughout the entire hospital to ensure Cepheid products and services are known in every key department. This will include the laboratory, infection control, quality assurance, hospital administration, executive staff, and physicians to develop needs, gain consensus, and close new business.
- Sales rep preferably lives in: Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City, OK
- Responsible for managing and growing all Cepheid business and for coordinating all associated company activity within an assigned geography for both customer accounts and prospect accounts defined as hospitals 26-150 beds in size.
- Develop demand for, and adoption of, new assays and instrumentation.
- Cultivate strong working relationships throughout the hospital from administration to bench techs.
- Responsible for all communications between the customer and Cepheid personnel and for ensuring that new product implementations go smoothly.
- Coordinate scheduling of other Cepheid resource utilization within the account including Instrument Specialist(s), Systems & Solutions, Marketing, Field Service Engineer(s), Field Technical Support Specialist(s), Tech Support, etc.
- Manage contract compliance.
- Work closely with internal resources to develop and implement customer-specific sales strategies.
- Deliver presentations and proposals.
- Host and assist with trade shows.
- Host user-group meetings (web based and live).
- Manage customer data in the company CRM.
- Achieve instrument and reagent sales goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years hospital related salesexperience selling throughout the hospital.
- Experience with customer base within territory is a plus.
- Strong track record of sales success, specifically in selling premium products.
- Expertise with demand creation and multi-departmental hospital sales.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Skilled using a CRM application(s) such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM.
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.