Territory Sales Executive
Territory Sales - Clients Hiring!
Advertising and Digital, Architectural and Construction Sales, Building and Steel, Educational Sales, Corporate Event and Furniture Sales, E-Commerce and Merchant Sales, Telecom Sales, Uniform Sales
Our clients are expanding their sales force due to incredible success, increased revenue and expansion into multiple markets. Candidates must be driven and desire to self-generate leads and manage an existing territory. Each role consists of direct selling/promoting, cold calling and territory management. The key to success in many of these roles includes attending networking events and conducting lunch and learns with professionals in your field.
- Meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives.
- Demonstrating the value of products and offerings through phone contact, making outbound calls to your assigned account base.
- Service existing clients, sell new programs, protect and increase existing advertising, and minimize decreases and cancellations.
- Handle an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts.
- Degree preferred
- Min. 3+ years direct outside sales business to business experience
- Longevity in roles (3+ years)
- Documentation of sales success
- Action-oriented, action-based sales environment
- Selling and promoting products to target industry
- Highly activity-based sales (hunting, networking, cold calling)
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with key decision makers
- Manage territory and potential clients
- Develop applied knowledge of the product
- Overcome objections and problem solving
- Build a strong pipeline and close new business
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management system
- Work from home office
- Base Salary ranges from $60,000 - $80,000
- All offer: uncapped commissions and expense packages
- Year 1 @ plan $80,000 - $100,000
- Year 2 @ plan to $120,000-$130,000
- Home Office ? seeking candidates accustomed to working remote
- Great Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid holidays
- Advancement opportunities.
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V