• Be are the face of our company, leading the charge into the market and responsible for all phases of the sales cycle
• Actively recruit new users, both franchise and wholesale buyers, and encouraging expanded use of our service by the dealers in your area.
• Focus your sales acumen on building new relationships, driving business in new accounts, and cross-selling solutions and services.
• Collaborate with your manager how to effectively manage your territory by leveraging your strategic thinking and territory analysis skills.
• Immerse yourself into our world; becoming well versed in the current automotive wholesale industry and how TradeRevs' technology fits within it.
• Promoting TradeRev among franchise automotive dealerships, independent used vehicle dealers, and wholesale buyers.
• The subject matter expert on TradeRev to provide constant sales and technical support to your existing users and partners.
• Identifying, managing, and following up on leads acquired through TradeRev.com, trade shows, and referrals in Salesforce.com
• The ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
• The ability and willingness to travel daily within the region.
• A proven field sales experience is required.
• Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology and inventory management solutions is a plus.
• Confidence in a technology-focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real-world projects.
If this job describes you, pleaseapply! We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.