Meet your next favorite team!
We are looking for a Territory Sales Executive who knows how to work with a team-based sales strategy—for both new and existing customers. Our new Territory Sales Manager will own, maintain and develop relationships with customers at all levels and use inhouse subject matter experts to deliver a total solution to meet the needs of the customer.
Reporting to Chad Barden, Sr. Regional Sales Manager and managing the Baltimore territory, as a TSE you will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and retaining and growing base business. Leaders at Beckman Coulter focus on the growth and development of our associates, so if you're looking to grow and take that next step in your career, we invite you to read on.
If you get this job, you will:
- Call on accounts in your sales territory as well as prioritize sales activities in the accounts in an active sales cycle (existing and competitive) to position Beckman Coulter solutions to meet customer needs
- Run an account plan as well prepare and execute business reviews
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals
- Involve product and subject matter experts to develop the account strategy, and throughout the sales process as needed
- Be responsible for contracting; and the pricing strategy for local IDNs and stand-alone hospitals
- Work remotely in your home office; and work with customers in the field
- Travel to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer and your home office
Click on the apply button if you have the qualifications described below:
- 4+ years of sales experience in a hospital or laboratory; as well as a bachelor's degree (preferably in sciences)
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers; we strongly prefer this experience in laboratory diagnostics
- Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation
- Highly organized with strong program and sales management skills
- Strong ability to handle an account plan weekly, work diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepare for and deliver business reviews effectively (both with customers and internally)
- Has strong follow up and follow through skills.
- Highly motivated and success driven within a team environment
- Excellent time and territory management habits
- Must be willing to travel 50-75% of the time
- About Beckman Coulter
- At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates' careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
- We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world. Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.