As a Territory Sales Executive, you are responsible for driving new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you leads, but your responsible for executing. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen / attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success.
- Identify, onboard and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Responsible for developing great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly in order to close for new business
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial.
- Pay attention to details - Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5+ years salesexperience. Technical or solution selling salesexperience is preferred.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales.
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals is a must.
- Experience using consultative sales skills.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Basic computer knowledge required. Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need.
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.