- Responsible for growth and expansion of direct sales and profit margins within assigned accounts and/or territory/region on products or services.
- Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars.
- Maintaining and growing the Cepheid reagent revenue within existing account base.
- Selling instrumentation upgrades within existing account base.
- Working in concert with the Instrument Specialist to prospect for new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Calling on all pertinent stakeholders within the acute care/hospital setting. These include laboratory, as well as, outside-of-the lab stakeholders (pharmacy, infection control, nursing management, ER, etc)
- Achieving all assigned sales goals - reagent, HAI, and instrument goals.
- Administrative functions of the territory to include updating the Territory Management Plan, as well as, updating and maintaining Sales Force.Com for all accounts and activities within each.
- An essential function of this position is the ability to pass vendor credentialing requirements imposed by assigned customers, which can include, by way of example only, periodic background checks and drug screening, immunizations, and training, and may vary by customer and change from time-to-time. The Company pays the cost for any such vendor credentialing requirements.
Requirements for Territory Sales Executive:
- B.S. DegreeRequired - preferably with a medical/technical orientation
- Minimum of 5 years of medical device sales experience, preferably in laboratory diagnostics
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven Track Record of Sales Success with Documentation of Proof of Successes
- Must be proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office, and most notably, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to successfully engage multiple call points within the hospital, to include both laboratory and outside-of-the laboratory stakeholders.
- Must reside, or be willing to relocate to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Job ID: CEP002002