This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities / accounts and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
- Lead Schneider Electric US Partner sales at defined Key Accounts
- Develops new sales opportunities pipeline in existing accounts. Perform developmental activities to target new competitive large accounts.
- Work closely with key distributors on large opportunities.
- Sell Square D’s Power Distribution equipment and solutions to commercial contractors
- Drive account penetration in all price modes
- Work closely with area Partner sales and commercial operations team
- Leverage Channel when appropriate to drive Schneider preference
This job might be for you if:
- 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
- 6 - 10 Years sales experience
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners
- Established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke
- Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen