Our client is a Rotating Equipment provider looking to bring in a dynamic Director of Sales to lead a territory of their Rotating Equipment.
Job Duties of the Sales Director include:
- Manage the Outside Sales personnel and oversee sales accounts in the assigned Texas regional territory.
- Develop and manage the preferred vendor list.
- Grow profitability and utilize KPIs to track performance.
- Annual budgeting.
- Develop c-suite relationships with customers in their territories.
- Oversee hiring, retention, and employee relations while following company protocol.
Qualifications of the Sales Manager include:
- 5+ years of Sales Management in Rotating Equipment, Pumps and Industrial Distribution.
- Experience selling in the oil/gas, mineral, or general manufacturing industries, preferred.
- Ability to quickly build relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.