This global manufacturer needs a territory sales professional to grow business by developing end users and distributors in the material handling and safety markets. This is a dynamic company has a competitive incentive plan with base salary and no cap on commissions.
The Territory Sales Rep should have current experience finding, setting up and selling to industrial and/or safety-PPE distributors.
The outlying states in the NW will be covered by independent representatives which this person will manage.. This position gets paid full commissions on everything the independent reps sell in the territory. A great opportunity for those with leadership qualities to manage a team of reps and leverage their work into additional income.
The successful candidate will need to have experience and background in the following areas:
• Increasing sales by developing new and existing distribution.
• Sales goal and expense budget management.
• Overnight travel and sales coverage of a large territory.
• Minimum of 3 years’ outside sales experience in sales with proven track record of success.
• Experience selling to distribution, industrial MRO/Safety preferred.
• Motivated self-starter with proven ability to work independently out of home office.
• Proven ability to close the sale and achieve established sales goals.
• Strong PC and software skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Power-Point and Word as well as ACT or comparable CRM software.
• Be well organized and possess strong time management skills.
• Clean driving record
Due to the volume of resumes received we will only be able to contact those candidates that appear to match the specification, but we thank all who inquire. All job description details subject to change. Always review with the managers of any offer you might receive to verify job description details.