This position is a sales opportunity in the CardioMEMS business. This role will focus on developing sales revenue in previously untapped or under developed accounts.
- Responsible for achieving assigned revenue and implant goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of CardioMEMS in a competitive environment.
- Provides engineering, sales, and technical support in response to field inquiries on an on-call basis.
- Provides regional procedural case coverage.
- Provides support as needed in the following areas: sales support, heart failure clinic support, training & education, clinical studies/data collection, new product in-service training, etc.
- Develops and adheres to actionable business plan.
- Performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Interacts with all levels of sales and sales management staff
- Ability to interface and interact with patients
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four years of relevant work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of successful sales or related business experience, preferably within the medical device industry
- Well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects and accustomed to tight deadlines.
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel, percentage is dependent on territory geography.